News and Events
New day spa!
Following from the success of our new Wellness Weeks in 2012, we’ve decided to open our Day Spa full time. Our therapist, Natasha Krupitza, has worked at high-end medi spas and relaxation day spas in Australian and New Zealand, most recently at Azure Spa on Lizard Island.
Our massage products from LI’TYA are made with organic or sustainably wild harvested Australian native ingredients, and blended with the highest quality botanical bases. LI’TYA products do not contain sulphates, petro-chemicals, synthetic fragrances or mineral oils. A one hour massage is $80.
Our beauty products from ASPECT contain chirally corrected active ingredients in the highest concentrations and are sourced from the world's most advanced pharmaceutical and bio-technology companies. They use certified organic ingredients and are free of pesticides, parabens, perfumes and dyes. A one hour facial is $95 and selected ASPECT retail products are available.
Guest feedback has been great and you’ll need to book in advance to guarantee a spot.
- 20-Apr-2015 April Walking & Photography Week
- 04-May-2015 Food & Wine Week
- 18-May-2015 May Wellness Week
- 25-May-2015 May Wilderness Week
- 31-Aug-2015 Spring Wellness Week
- 07-Sep-2015 September Wilderness Week
- 12-Oct-2015 Adventure Challenge Week
- 19-Oct-2015 October Wellness Week
- 26-Oct-2015 Cooking with Steve Snow
- 09-Nov-2015 November Walking & Photography Week
- 16-Nov-2015 November Wellness Week
- 23-Nov-2015 Ocean Swimming with Trevor Hendy