News and Events
New day spa!
Following from the success of our new Wellness Weeks in 2012, we’ve decided to open our Day Spa full time. Our therapist, Natasha Krupitza, has worked at high-end medi spas and relaxation day spas in Australian and New Zealand, most recently at Azure Spa on Lizard Island.
Our massage products from LI’TYA are made with organic or sustainably wild harvested Australian native ingredients, and blended with the highest quality botanical bases. LI’TYA products do not contain sulphates, petro-chemicals, synthetic fragrances or mineral oils. A one hour massage is $80.
Our beauty products from ASPECT contain chirally corrected active ingredients in the highest concentrations and are sourced from the world's most advanced pharmaceutical and bio-technology companies. They use certified organic ingredients and are free of pesticides, parabens, perfumes and dyes. A one hour facial is $95 and selected ASPECT retail products are available.
Guest feedback has been great and you’ll need to book in advance to guarantee a spot.
- 24-Oct-2016 Cooking with Steve Snow
- 31-Oct-2016 November Wellness Week
- 07-Nov-2016 November Walking & Photography Week
- 05-Dec-2016 Dive Week
- 23-Jan-2017 Summer Dive Week
- 30-Jan-2017 Ocean Swim Week
- 06-Feb-2017 Ocean Swim Week
- 13-Feb-2017 Ocean Swim Week
- 20-Feb-2017 Ocean Swim Week
- 24-Apr-2017 Seven Peaks Walk
- 01-May-2017 May Walking & Photography Week
- 08-May-2017 May Wellness Week
- 15-May-2017 Food & Wine Week
- 22-May-2017 May Adventure Week
- 04-Sep-2017 Spring Wellness Week
- 11-Sep-2017 Seven Peaks Walk
- 09-Oct-2017 Adventure Challenge Week
- 13-Nov-2017 Seven Peaks Walk